Wood Fold is now a ‘cashless’ school, using ParentPay as our online payment provider and when you start Wood Fold you will be provided with an activation letter to set up ParentPay.
All payments must be made online through ParentPay as we no longer accept cash or cheques, apart from charity donations.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for school meals, school trips and residentials and Early Birds and Night Owls, as well as other items such as Music School
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant for each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Enables you to set a reminder to make top-up payments for dinners if your balance falls below an amount of your choosing
- You do not need to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for residentials can be made by instalments up to the due date
Click on the link below to login to ParentPay